A very small Nipa The Nuestra Senora del Rosario – Our Lady of the Rosary – is revered by villagers as a chapel in Manila Barrio San Miguel in 1851.
Miraculously, although on April 16, 1854, a huge fire engulfed all the structures in its path around the small monastery, the hut and the grass around it were completely intact. Witnesses testified in writing that the fire had engulfed them Power (Small chapel), it died suddenly; Even its grass has not lost its freshness. People believed the grass to be a miracle.
The priest-investigators sincerely testified in writing to witness the miracle, with which the Archbishop of Manila agreed.
Immediately, Governor General Manuel Pavia y Lacey ordered the construction of a stone chapel in place of the hut.
Fearing that the stone chapel at Barreto Lumberyard might collapse in the late 1940s, Donna Florencia Barreto’s current structure was built of concrete.
Although the gown of Our Lady of the Rosary may change over time, she is a revered figure from 1851 to the present.
Donna is Florentia’s granddaughter Carmencita Legarda Ku-unjiang PowerIts current custodian.
To commemorate the day of Our Lady of the Rosary, the Novena Prayer begins on April 16. It’s a black Saturday, but Novena has to pray in private But Novena Masses will be held the next day, April 17, Easter Sunday, at 9 a.m., in the days following April 18 to 23, Novena Masses will begin at 5:30 p.m., next Sunday, April 24, until 10 p.m.
The Power Open to those who wish to join the Novena Masses.
To reach the White Chapel, head north on the Ayala Bridge, turn left at the foot of Carlos Palanka St. (formerly Ichag). White Power Manila 505 Carlos Palanka 200 meters to the right of St. – Joan Orenden